YouTube Live setup for vespers
- Go to YouTube live stream page
- Click the "SCHEDULE STREAM" button at the top right of the screen
- Click the "CREATE NEW" text at the middle bottom of the pop up dialog
- Enter the title with the date, for example "Vespers 1-30-2021"
- Enter the stream date
- Enter the stream start time
- Click the "CREATE STREAM" button on the bottom right of the pop up dialog
- Click the "EDIT" button in the top right of the screen
- Add to the description the following
- Current vespers description
- [For example] Join us Sabbath evenings for Vespers, a Sabbath closing worship time with singing, praises, prayer requests, and Bible games. Led by the youth, you can enjoy time together by coming to the church or watching us live.
- CCLI streaming license statement
- Music covered CCLI streaming license # 20338344
- Scroll down and click the playlist dropdown
- Select the "Vespers" playlist
- Click "DONE" at the bottom right of the drop down menu
- Click "SAVE" at the bottom right of the pop up dialog
- At the bottom left select "Ultra low-latency"
- To the right toggle off the "Enable DVR"
- At the bottom of the right column, toggle on "Unlist live replay once stream ends"
- Toward the top right click the right arrow (share) button
- At the bottom right of the popup dialog click the copy video link icon to copy stream link
- Click "CLOSE" at the bottom right of the pop up dialog
- Go to the Stream forwarding page and paste the copied YouTube link in the "Destination URL (or file upload)" text entry box
- Toward the bottom left, click the blue "Save" button
- Test the forwarding link by clicking the following link
- Make sure the YouTube video page lists the right date and the right start time
- Check description
- Go to OneCallNow and login
- Toward the top center, click the red "CREATE NEW MESSAGE" button
- Enter in the message subject line
- Enter in the message body
- Join us at [TIME] vepsers.
YouTube Live: https://www.morristownchurch.org/vespers
Facebook Live: https://www.morristownchurch.org/facebooklive
- Click the "VOICE" tab near the bottom left
- Toggle off Voice Message near top right
- Click the "EMAIL" tab near the bottom center
- Paste the message body over the E-mail body text
- Click the "CONTACTS>" button at the top right
- Click the text "Select from List of Groups"
- Check the box "01: Church Announcements"
- Click the "Schedule>" button at the top right
- Click the calendar icon and select the date of the Sabbath school and church service
- Set the time 15 minutes before the vespers start time for the Begin Sending time
- Click the "SCHEDULE" button near the top left